Home With Help® is an employee-focused agency constantly looking for experienced Caregivers or CNAs for our clients all over the valley. Our team is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality in-home care for patients, so they can live with dignity and respect. This enables the patients to be in a safe and supportive environment while allowing them to stay at home.
We staff Caregivers/CNA’s to provide home care services to improve patients’ lives 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team prides ourselves on our people-friendly approach, family atmosphere, compassion, professionalism, and excellent service. Would you like the opportunity to create a rewarding career by making a difference in the lives of seniors and their families?
If you enjoy bringing value to a client’s life and helping them thrive, please call our office at 480-941-0200 between 8am-8pm to schedule interview times. Please also feel free to apply online at 11177.axiscare.com
Right now we are looking for CNA’s and caregivers to join our team.
Possible Caregiver Duties include…
- Companionship for Clients
- Monitor changes in condition. Monitor diet and eating. Maintain a safe environment. Companionship, conversation. Medication reminders. Plan activities. Wake-up & turn down. Play games or cards. Read & discuss current events.
- Homemaking for the Elderly and Disabled
- Errands. Light housekeeping. Laundry. Meal prep/clean-up. Grocery shopping. Change linens. Assist with pets. Doctor visits.
- Personal Care Services
- Hygiene Assistance. Toileting. Dressing. Grooming. Bathing. Alzheimer’s & Dementia. Transportation. Transferring.
- Nanny Care for New Moms
- Complete nanny care including newborns and behavioral challenged.
- Temporary In-Home Help
- A few reasons a patient may need temporary help…broken bones, recent surgery, bed rest, recent events, help around the house, maternity leave, caregiver fill-in, and more.
Qualified caregivers may be asked to provide additional services or advanced duties. We want to ensure that this is the right fit for all parties.
For more in-depth information, please contact us and ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at homewithhelp.net.