Home With Help® is an employee-focused agency constantly looking for experienced Caregivers or CNAs for our clients all over the valley. Our team is dedicated to providing compassionate, quality in-home care for patients, so they can live with dignity and respect. This enables the patients to be in a safe and supportive environment while allowing them to stay at home.
We staff Caregivers/CNA’s to provide home care services to improve patients’ lives 24 hours a day, 365 days a year. Our team prides ourselves on our people-friendly approach, family atmosphere, compassion, professionalism, and excellent service. Would you like the opportunity to create a rewarding career by making a difference in the lives of seniors and their families?
If you enjoy bringing value to a client’s life and helping them thrive, please call our office at 480-941-0200 between 8am-8pm to schedule interview times. You may email your resume to Home With Help.
Possible Caregiver Duties include…
- Companionship for Clients
- Monitor changes in condition. Monitor diet and eating. Maintain a safe environment. Companionship, conversation. Medication reminders. Plan activities. Wake-up & turn down. Play games or cards. Read & discuss current events.
- Homemaking for the Elderly and Disabled
- Errands. Light housekeeping. Laundry. Meal prep/clean-up. Grocery shopping. Change linens. Assist with pets. Doctor visits.
- Personal Care Services
- Hygiene Assistance. Toileting. Dressing. Grooming. Bathing. Alzheimer’s & Dementia. Transportation. Transferring.
- Nanny Care for New Moms
- Complete nanny care including newborns and behavioral challenged.
- Temporary In-Home Help
- A few reasons a patient may need temporary help…broken bones, recent surgery, bed rest, recent events, help around the house, maternity leave, caregiver fill-in, and more.
Qualified caregivers may be asked to provide additional services or advanced duties. We want to ensure that this is the right fit for all parties.
For more in-depth information, please contact us and ask questions at firstname.lastname@example.org or visit us at homewithhelp.net.